- pumping the oil currently used out to temporary reservoirs,
- removing oil residues by means of a sucking device,
- cleaning the oil reservoir walls,
- cleaning the oil system pipes by means of a device cleaning with a high-pressure stream of cleaning agent,
- refilling the system with either fresh or old oil (after filtration) through filters,
- oil filtration in an operating device until stable cleanliness class is obtained confirmed by cyclic cleanliness class checks,
- taking oil samples after completion of the service assignment,
- making up the cleanliness statement and report on the service rendered for the customer.
We guarantee obtaining cleanliness class on the level 14/11 as per ISO 4406 (5 as per NAS 1638). After completion of the service, we issue a statement containing results of cleanliness class analyses before and after completion of the service.
We collect the generated waste after completion of the service, being a holder of relevant permits. This includes also the filter elements used by us when rendering the service.